KeiS a medical professional

This is a blog about the scientific basis of medicine. A judo therapist reads research papers for study and writes about them.

sponsorlink

【Blogger】How to get a high score on "PageSpeedInsights" that you can do on blogspot.

Sunday, May 30, 2021

IT

【Blogger】How to get a high score on "PageSpeedInsights" that you can do on blogspot.

How I got a high score on Pagespeed insights

If you're a blogger or webpage creator, you've probably been aware of the page speed on this site.

You can score the speed of a page on a scale of 0-100, but the author is a medical professional and not a programmer. Even for such a person, I was able to get a high score with the information available on the Internet, so I will describe the conditions and what I did.

Conditions

Blogger

The server is blogspot, so I did not rent it.

The theme is "QooQ".

I am using Google AdSense.

Simple and fast Japanese blogger template "QooQ"!

In the first measurement in this state, it was between 50~60 (3 times performed), which is not very fast.

What I did to increase the speed

                                         

From the results, I was able to increase the speed of the top page as shown in the image. It's been two weeks since I tried, but I'm writing this article with a sense of accomplishment.

As I mentioned above, I am a novice at HTML.

Blogger QooQ 7 Measures to Improve Display Speed

Blogger Template QooQ Customization

I followed the instructions from these two sites.

What I did was

Compress with gzip

Remove "m=1" from the URL

Reduce the image size.

Use Expires header.

Installed GoogleFonts.

Automatic sitemap generation

Change the position of the navigation bar to below the title.

Lazyload and other delays

Speed is a good thing

In the searchconsole, there is a column called "excellent URLs" in the page experience section, and there is also a description that if the pagespeed insights are not good, it will not be judged as an excellent URL.In other words, is it easier for the page to be viewed, and can it be expected to be engaged by search engines? This is the result of our implementation.The rest is just self-satisfaction that the score is higher.However, this is something that is written on many sites about improving speed, but it must be accompanied by substance, so the blog of KeiS, a medical professional, will continue to do its best to introduce useful papers.

QooQ