KeiS a medical professional

This is a blog about the scientific basis of medicine. A judo therapist reads research papers for study and writes about them.

sponsorlink

We do not promote health products that are advertised as lies.

Friday, May 28, 2021

News

We do not promote health products that are advertised as lies.

Product sales through "false advertising" that will not go away

As the author of this "医療従事者KeiSのブログ" is Japanese and a blogger living in Japan, I am often asked to advertise many Japanese products. Also, since there are few blogs that specialize in medical care, I am sometimes asked to promote health-related products through affiliates.

However, since this blog deals only with the topic of research papers, I do not get involved in promoting products that do not show scientific evidence of effectiveness, products that are advertised through false advertising, or products related to reports of effectiveness that are obtained only from personal experiences.

Although I would like to earn income from affiliates and advertising, I will not change my beliefs and will continue to decline such offers.

QooQ