KeiS a medical professional

This is a blog about the scientific basis of medicine. A judo therapist reads research papers for study and writes about them.

sponsorlink

Many people who have changed jobs talk about "changing jobs" for medical professionals.

Saturday, May 29, 2021

job

Many people who have changed jobs talk about "changing jobs" for medical professionals.

This page contains promotions.

This page is written by a medical professional who has experienced many job changes.

To those thinking about changing jobs

If you are in the medical industry, it is likely that you will always think about changing jobs.

Many medical professionals may feel some kind of dissatisfaction, such as a loss of self-confidence due to problems with the organization to which they belong, or a sense of dissatisfaction.This page will introduce you to some thoughts and job change sites that are recommended for those who are thinking about changing jobs.

How to think about changing jobs

When you are thinking about changing jobs because you are dissatisfied with your job, you may say that your goal is to improve your career, but most of the time it is also because you are dissatisfied with your relationships.In human relationships, you can change your own way of thinking, but you can't change the way the other person thinks.It is a waste of time to try so hard to change something that cannot be changed, so try to look at what you can change about yourself.

Points to change

Evaluation of others

Even though we know that we are not perfect, we tend to compare ourselves with others and point out what we can do but others cannot. Just as there are different specialties in medicine, people also have their own specialties, so there are always things they are good at and things they are not so good at.

In the same way that there are different specialties in medicine, people have their own specialties. Think about it. If you are looking down on others, you are also being looked down on for some reason.If you have time to care about others, you need to care about yourself.As it is written, if you care too much about others, why don't you focus on "action" such as expanding your knowledge, practicing to improve your skills, writing a paper, etc.? If you don't act for others, you won't care if others are not doing what you are doing, and if you focus on yourself, the results will naturally follow.

Things you can't do anything about

In an organization, there are many things that cannot be helped.In my experience, even within the organizational structure, there are things that are beyond the control of the individual. For example, there was a time when I requested to cut down on unnecessary working hours, but it was rejected on the grounds that I was employed by the company and had to work according to the law.Among those reasons, if there is a reason that you just can't agree with, and it seems like it can be solved by changing jobs, it would be better to change jobs immediately.

However, there will always be things that you don't agree with at most companies and corporations, so I think you need to do a detailed research from the beginning before interviewing so that you don't complain about the system.

Job change support services

Since it is likely that you will be using more than one site, we have introduced job change services for doctors and nurses above.For those who really intend to change jobs, it will be advantageous to find your next workplace, and some of them may even be when you find your next workplace through word of mouth. If there is nothing you can do to change yourself, take the plunge and change jobs.

KeiS's story of changing jobs as a medical professional

I used to be a musician, but when I quit my job as a musician due to a combination of reasons, such as breaking my body and not being able to do it any more, I joined a company that deals with health-related products. Before that, I had worked part-time at an eyeglasses store, so I think I may have been the one who sparked my interest in health-related matters.I was not sure whether to become a judo therapist or a physiotherapist, but I decided to become a judo therapist because it gave me the right to open my own practice.During that time, I worked part-time at a couple of osteopathic clinics, but because of the rapid turnover in this industry, all the clinics I worked at were closed.

After obtaining my national certification, I worked for one company and gained basic skills and knowledge, so I decided to go it alone, and here I am.

Aren't you afraid of changing jobs? I don't get along well with people who have preconceived notions about job hoppers, but I am often valued in various places as someone who knows other industries, so I have no regrets about my past jobs.Changing jobs in the medical field is not so much a job change as it is just changing workplaces, and many people are troubled by human relations, get fed up, and look for another job.However, if you look at yourself first to see if there is anything you can change, you will be less likely to make the same mistake the next time, so please put your hand on your heart.

       

      

       

        

        

QooQ